1. JGID BMS PTY LTD (ACN: 607 149 422 / ABN: 86 607 149 422 ) an Australian company, of 57D Addison Road, Manly, New South Wales 2095, its related companies and their personnel (“JGID”, “Company”, “We” or “Our” as appropriate) appreciate the importance of protecting the personal information of our Customers and Visitors to our website at www.jgid.com
4. Personal information we collect for use in our business includes information such as name, residential or business address, age and date of birth, email address, telephone numbers, details of credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, gender, profession, proof of identity, and similar details of relevant personnel in Customer’s organisation with their consent and business information such as Australian Company Number and Australian Business Number, other details of your business such as your customer information and job details.
5. You are not obliged to provide information, however we will not be able to provide the Services if the information is not provided.
6. We also collect, access, store and use other information or data necessary to conduct the Services. By using the Services and the website you consent to such use.
7. All information collected by us is used only for the purposes of providing the Services or related purposes.
8. People and organizations with whom your information may be shared include our employees, contractors, consultants and service providers; your internet and mobile providers; IT systems administrators and payment system providers; business and legal advisors; law enforcement agencies, government departments and regulatory authorities; credit and debt agencies; other third parties with whom we have commercial, business and/or marketing relationships.
9. Providing the Services involves use of subcontractors and third parties in Australia and overseas with whom we share data in order to provide the Services.
10. Security: We and our subcontractors and third party providers protect your data, and ours, with high level security. We do not however provide any guarantee or warranty that there will be no loss or failure of data security, nor do we or our providers give any indemnity against any loss, consequential loss or damages arising from any data loss or system failures or any other cause. Where you use third party websites you do so on the terms any conditions applicable to those websites and we are not responsible for loss, consequential loss, damage or breach of laws or regulations arising from your use of third party sites. Further information regarding our security can be found by clicking on the “Security” icon on our website.
11. You agree to keep your password confidential. Each user has an individual password. We will not ask you for your password except as may be required to provide support for you.
12. We specifically exclude liability for any loss or damage arising from use of the Services, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
14. Purposes of information collection: We use the information to provide the Services and to interact with you in various ways, such as responding to enquiries and providing support, to operate and improve the Services and website and to customize the Services.
15. We may also use the information collected for marketing purposes, for example to advise you of promotions or specials, or to communicate other developments.
16. We use credit card information only to check credit status and to process payments for the Services. We use third party providers for credit card processing who may not retain or use billing information except for the purpose of processing payment.
17. We are not responsible for the accuracy or compliance of information provided by you in using the Services. You warrant that all information provided by you is authorised, accurate and complies with applicable laws and agree to indemnify us from any loss, including consequential loss and danger arising from our use of any such information provided by you or through your account.
18. You may advise us of changes to your information or privacy requirements, ask any other question or advise of any problem by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Updates 8th January 2020
The data we collect 2
How we collect your data 2
How we use your data 2
How we store your data 2
Your data protection rights 3
The types of cookies we use 4
How to manage cookies 4
Privacy policies of other websites 4
How to contact us 4
How to contact the appropriate authority 5
The data we collect
JGID collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, company name, phone number, etc.)
How we collect your data
You directly provide JGID with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, inquire or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
JGID may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Referrals from existing clients or partners
- Referrals from existing contacts
How we use your data
JGID collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you about new features or updates to our products and services
If you agree, JGID may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When JGID processes your inquiry or order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How we store your data
JGID securely stores your data within Hubspot CRM.
JGID will keep your contact information until you opt out of receiving any further communication from us. If requested, we will manually delete your data.
JGID want to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop JGID from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of JGID BMS Pty Ltd
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Your data protection rights
JGID want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request JGID for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectify
You have the right to request that JGID correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request JGID to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erase
You have the right to request that JGID erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that JGID restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to JGID’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that JGID transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our website www.jgid.com, email us on email@example.com, call us on +61 2 8916 6151, or write to us on JGID BMS Pty Ltd, 57D Addison Road, Manly, New South Wales 2095, Australia.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Managing referral sources
The types of cookies we use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – JGID uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – JGID uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. JGID sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result of removing the cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that JGID has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. Their details can be found on https://www.oaic.gov.au/.