Job Management Software For Confined Space Workers
Businesses operating in confined space environments will recognise that activities undertaken in these spaces may be inherently hazardous to workers’ health and/or safety and that such work involves a unique range of hazards and risks that are not normally associated with other work environments.
What is less apparent to the casual observer is how rigorous the administration of these works have to be to ensure continuous profitable and safe environments for staff and management alike. JGID has codified and automated best industry practices in these industries.
JGID job and project management software is an integral part of our business management software. We take the burden and drudgery out of the admin, from sales enquiry, through the quoting and tendering processes; to job management and invoicing. Cloud based in one simple to use software we take the ordure out of compliance.
Regulation 5. In accordance with Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011, Schedule 19, a 'confined space' means an enclosed or partially enclosed space that:
- is not designed or intended primarily to be occupied by a person, and
- is, or is designed or intended to be at normal atmospheric pressure while any person is in the space, and
- is or is likely to be a risk to health and safety from:
- an atmosphere that does not have a safe oxygen level, or
- contaminants, including airborne gases, vapours and dusts, that may causes injury from fire or explosion, or
- harmful concentrations of any airborne contaminants, or
Confined spaces at may include, but are not limited to:
- pits and degreasers
- sewers and sewer pump stations (including wet and dry wells)
- stormwater drains