How does JGID keep my information safe?
Ensuring your personal, business and client information is safe and secure is incredibly important to us. Below you will find:
• popular security questions and answers
• JGID technical specifications.
If you can’t find what you need, or would like more information, please contact us anytime.
1. Where is my information kept?
All your data is hosted with Panthur – a highly reputable hosting company in Australia – who meet and exceed all industry security standards and back-up procedures. JGID do not host any of your data overseas.
2. How do I stop other people accessing my account and viewing my data?
Your JGID account is 128-bit SSL encrypted and secured just like online banking. Only you can access your account by using your own domain name, username and password.
If you are the Admin User of your company, at any time you can change other user passwords, or disable their profile. This immediately prevents them from accessing your account.
Our Australian training staff only have access to your JGID if and when you allow them. You can disable them from access at any time, same as you would for your employees.
3. What if I don’t want to use Dropbox to store and share information?
No problem at all. You don’t have to use Dropbox if you don’t wish to. All documents created in JGID can be downloaded from the site to the device you are using. They don’t need to be stored in ‘the cloud’.
4. Who can access my Dropbox?
Only you, or people you have shared specific Dropbox folders with. JGID staff have no access to your Dropbox ever, during or after training.
For more info on Dropbox security see https://www.dropbox.com/security
JGID technical specifications
• Latest Enterprise-grade servers
• Dual CPUs, 12+ cores. Min. 32GB RAM
• Intel Battery Backed Disks (Intel DC SSD’s)
• Redundant dual power supplies
• cPanel: version 11.46
• LiteSpeed Web Server
• Installatron Applications Installer: 150+ apps
• Website Builder Professional: 600+ templates
• PHP: versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
• MariaDB databases: version 10+
• Git version 1.8+
• Content distribution network: CloudFlare
• WAN Optimizer: Railgun
• Full mod_rewrite support
• Cron jobs
• Google analytics + webmaster tools compatible
• Google Apps simple integration
• Awstats, Analog & Webalizer visitor analytics
• Sydney GlobalSwitch Data Center
• NSFocus DDoS Protected
• Fully redundant
• Multiple Peers Australia Wide
• Encrypted cPanel & email access
• Active exploit file Scanning
• Custom Web Application Firewall
• Comprehensive Firewall Rules
• CloudLinux OS seperates users completely
• Realtime Blacklist Monitoring
• Password Protected Directories
• Restrict access by IP
• Hotlink/Leech protection
• Easy browse and restore via cPanel
• Restore website files, databases and mail
• Up-to 30 restore points over 30 days
• Stored off-server
• Data verified weekly
• Backup Mail Servers
• Inbound & Outbound Filtering
• WebMail (Horde, RoundCube, SquirrelMail)
• Forwarders, auto responders, catch-all
• Google Mail Support
• Encrypted access
• Mailing lists
• 1,000 e-mails/hour sending limit
• Up to 50MB attachment size