How does JGID keep my information safe?
Ensuring your personal, business and client information is safe and secure is incredibly important to us. Below you will find:
• popular security questions and answers
• JGID technical specifications.
If you can’t find what you need, or would like more information, please contact us anytime.
1. Where is my information kept?
2. How do I stop other people accessing my account and viewing my data?
If you are the Admin User of your company, at any time you can change other user passwords, or disable their profile. This immediately prevents them from accessing your account.
Our Australian training staff only have access to your JGID if and when you allow them. You can disable them from access at any time, same as you would for your employees.
3. What if I don’t want to use Dropbox to store and share information?
4. Who can access my Dropbox?
For more info on Dropbox security see https://www.dropbox.com/security