1. JGID BMS PTY LTD (ACN: 607 149 422 / ABN: 86 607 149 422 ) an Australian company, of 57D Addison Road, Manly, New South Wales 2095, its related companies and their personnel (“JGID”, “Company”, “We” or “Our” as appropriate) appreciate the importance of protecting the personal information of our Customers and Visitors to our website at dev.snkeee.com.au/jgid.
4. Personal information we collect for use in our business includes information such as name, residential or business address, age and date of birth, email address, telephone numbers, details of credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, gender, profession, proof of identity, and similar details of relevant personnel in Customer’s organisation with their consent and business information such as Australian Company Number and Australian Business Number, other details of your business such as your customer information and job details.
5. You are not obliged to provide information, however we will not be able to provide the Services if the information is not provided.
6. We also collect, access, store and use other information or data necessary to conduct the Services. By using the Services and the website you consent to such use.
7. All information collected by us is used only for the purposes of providing the Services or related purposes.
8. People and organizations with whom your information may be shared include our employees, contractors, consultants and service providers; your internet and mobile providers; IT systems administrators and payment system providers; business and legal advisors; law enforcement agencies, government departments and regulatory authorities; credit and debt agencies; other third parties with whom we have commercial, business and/or marketing relationships.
9. Providing the Services involves use of subcontractors and third parties in Australia and overseas with whom we share data in order to provide the Services.
10. Security: We and our subcontractors and third party providers protect your data, and ours, with high level security. We do not however provide any guarantee or warranty that there will be no loss or failure of data security, nor do we or our providers give any indemnity against any loss, consequential loss or damages arising from any data loss or system failures or any other cause. Where you use third party websites you do so on the terms any conditions applicable to those websites and we are not responsible for loss, consequential loss, damage or breach of laws or regulations arising from your use of third party sites. Further information regarding our security can be found by clicking on the “Security” icon on our website.
11. You agree to keep your password confidential. Each user has an individual password. We will not ask you for your password except as may be required to provide support for you.
12. We specifically exclude liability for any loss or damage arising from use of the Services, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
14. Purposes of information collection: We use the information to provide the Services and to interact with you in various ways, such as responding to enquiries and providing support, to operate and improve the Services and website and to customize the Services.
15. We may also use the information collected for marketing purposes, for example to advise you of promotions or specials, or to communicate other developments.
16. We use credit card information only to check credit status and to process payments for the Services. We use third party providers for credit card processing who may not retain or use billing information except for the purpose of processing payment.
17. We are not responsible for the accuracy or compliance of information provided by you in using the Services. You warrant that all information provided by you is authorised, accurate and complies with applicable laws and agree to indemnify us from any loss, including consequential loss and danger arising from our use of any such information provided by you or through your account.
18. You may advise us of changes to your information or privacy requirements, ask any other question or advise of any problem by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org