By completing our Partner Application you agree to Terms and Rules discussed herein. This Agreement is between JGID BMS Pty Ltd ( "JGID",“affiliate manager”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) and the Partner (“the referrer”“you”, “your” or “partner”). We are independent parties and this agreement will not form any partnership. This agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your partner application (“Effective Date”) and will end when terminated by either party. Termination may happen at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination.
1. Unless otherwise specified in an alternate agreement brought forward in writing by JGID, Commissions are earned at a rate of 20%, of the paid “package” subscription, to the “last referrer” noted on the customers affiliate link at the time of their first purchase.
2. Packages consist of the base level plans listed on JGID.com/pricing, including packages up to 100 Users. but do not include add-ons, other commissions for referral of 3rd party services, custom onboarding & implementation packages whether performed in house by JGID team members or 3rd party implementation partners, nor does it include earnings from www.jgid.shop or any products or services provided by any of the parties of the JGID Group.
3. Commissions are paid on monthly subscrition payments for the JGID Business Management Software only.
4. Earned commissions will be approved on accounts that have passed their first paid 30 days and are outside of the refund period. We have the right to change our refund policy at anytime, and if we do, the commissions will be adjusted accordingly.
5. Approved commissions will be paid out each 10th day (or if the 10th is a public holiday then on the next business day) after the end of the month in which the payments have been received, via Paypal.
6. NO COMMISSIONS can be earned on your own account. No self-referring for the sole purpose of getting a discount.
7. The Referrer (Partner) and Referee may not be immediate family members, and must reside at different addresses.
8. We will monitor, track and audit referrals submitted for accuracy and to prevent fraud. We reserves the right to clawback paid commission, exclude you from earning commissions and forfeit any partner rewards should we find any errors or agreement violations.
9. We will manually add you as the referral partner, per your request, if the client doesn’t not sign-up with your affiliate link and confirms that you did in fact refer them. Past commissions will only be approved up to days 30 days from your request.10. In order to claim approved commissions you must have a valid Paypal account and must have confirmed your correct partner program allocation by phone or email with your local partner success manager or JGID representative
11. All unclaimed approved commissions older than 6 months, will be canceled.
12. You can download your payment statement from PAYPAL for taxation purposes.
13. If you are a business located in Australia, you must be GST registered and issue tax invoices for commissions to be paid.
14. If you are an individual located in Australia, you must inform your partner success manager that you are not GST registered, prior to receiving your first commission pay out.
15. If you are located outside of Australia or if you want to refer clients outside of Australia, or if you want to refer in any other currency than AUD (example: NZD, CAD, GBP, EUR, USD) you must notify your local partner success manager and confirm current conversion arrangements as they may vary from currency to currency. We reserve the right to pay commissions in AUD on an "value as collected" basis. JGID will not cover any fees your bank or providers may charge for currency conversion.
16. By posting a change notice, we may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. If any of the modifications are unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Continued participation in the program 30 days following the posting will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
17. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Australia and the state of New South Wales.
In the event that the parties are unable between themselves to resolve a dispute within a reasonable period (not exceeding 20 Business Days or such longer period as the Parties may agree), having regard to the nature of the Agreement and the dispute, then either Party may apply to the Technology Dispute Centre located in Sydney, New South Wales, or a comparable Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre located in Sydney, New South Wales, for resolution of the dispute under the ADRoIT Principles.
15. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
16. By submitting this Partner Agreement form, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.